Gen.Muhammadu Buhari has been saying much since the presidential election.Don't blame him.He loves Aso Rock a great deal.So he could afford to say anything,as long as it makes him happy.Remember Niger State governor Babangida Aliyu told him Nigeria wasn't his village.
I hear CPC blasted president Goodluck Jonathan for inaugurating a 22-member panel to probe the violence in the North during the general election.Why?The panel was illegal,CPC said.
Buhari knows a few truths would be told and a few damning things revealed.If not,why fear?
A chieftain of the Arewa Consultative Forum(ACF),Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman,said the CPC made inciting statements prior to the election that may have caused the mayhem,and I couldn't agree less.He also said what I consider spot on
"...Buhari won in Katsina,Kano and Kaduna.I do not know the reason why they would riot in those places..."
I just wonder.Buhari claims the states in South-East and South-South rigged the presidential elections.If the Northern states he won didn't rig theirs,why on earth did they riot for him in those places?Or did they just want violence for the fun of it?And what structures did CPC build in the South-East?None.
I don't think he has a case.I advise he saves the little money he has left,and not give them out to lawyers who would be so happy to take them.
I advise president GEJ to ensure he gets to the root of this matter.We want to know who the perpetrators are.We need to.