The just concluded penultimate round of English Premier League fixtures has given much questions than answers.Okay,Manchester United confirmed their league victory,Chelsea ensured they would surely finish second,and that's because Arsenal contrived to disappoint again.It also reinforced my preconception,and that is 'when you appoint an interim coach,let him remain so.Give him the job permanently and he starts losing'. I may be wrong,but Liverpool's king Kenny Dalglish did a lot to prove me right.
Aside the above,I have only questions.Which team would get relegated?And which stays up?The three B's(Blackburn,Birmingham and Blackpool) and W's(Wolves,Wigan and West Ham) each has a chance of getting relegated to the second division.Aside West Ham(who got relegated and fired manager Avram Grant.Makes no difference.They're still down),the others are refusing to give up,yet they are losing games.
Too bad.Of the five in danger,I need none down.But two must.
If Blackburn go down,I would miss seeing manager Steve Kean who would be dismissed the Sam Allardyce way.If Wolves go down,I would miss the no-nonsense Mich McCarthy's pre-match talks.If Birmingham go down,I would miss Glasgow gentleman Alex McLeish.If Wigan go down,I would miss Roberto Martinez.That Spaniard that praises his team's efforts,even if they were rotten.Lastly,if Blackpool go down,I would miss Ian Holloway's constant use of metaphor and entertaining football.
Well,only time would tell which of the two would go down.
But I'm sure I would be sad if any went down.