''We're not talking about a ball game,or marriage,or graduating from college.We're talking about the end of the world,a matter of being eternally dead,or being eternally alive,and it's all coming to a head right now."

89-year old Harold Camping got me,and a lot of people,scared.That I write this at the moment is as a result of my recovery.I remember while in school,I once fell ill.It was bad I collapsed.While a friend tried dragging me to the clinic,I thought I would give up.In fear,I revealed all my secrets.When,thankfully,I survived,I went back to my friend to find out any of my sins he actually heard my confess.Giggling,he said ''None!".I was glad he lied.
Seriously,I do not understand this.Even the bible proclaims it.We do not know when He would come.So anyone saying Jesus would come at any time must either be deluded or just kidding.
Camping,who has failed on this prediction before,even suggested 2% of the world population would go to heaven.Enough said.
I must admit I got scared over this.God forgive me.
However,I see positives from this false alarm.It gives opportunity for sober reflection.Where would we have been if Uncle Camping were right?