Speculation are rife that president Goodluck Jonathan does not intend to consider former governors and soon-to-be former PDP Governors for the so-much anticipated ministerial posts.Indeed,a lot of them have,covertly and overtly,jostled and lobbied for the post.We all cannot forget how Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State practically begged to be considered.
I do not see how he and the likes of Olusegun Agagu,Segun Oni,Oyinlola,Gbenga Daniel,Adebayo Alao-Akala(even him?),Akwe Doma,etc,would make any impact in GEJ's government.These men did absolutely next to nothing as governors.I wonder the impact they would make now.
In Imo,nobody would ever want to hear that Ohakim would be considered.The same,I believe,for the others.
I think GEJ would do better than put people who have nothing to offer around him.He has to get it right this first time.I expect him to.There are more than a million and one people who could do better than these men.Nigeria would be great.