Trying to be objective in football is such a difficult quality, one I may be guilty of not possessing. Obviously, everyone now knows I am a Manchester United fan (what else,since Bayern 'FC Hollywood' Munich aren't in the champions' league final?). But that could be slightly misguided.I support Manchester United as long as they don't hurt my beloved Bayern Munich. And since, apart from 1999, they've never managed to get one better than the Bavarians in a major event, I logically am a super fan of the red devils. Only a few people would rival the extent of my love for United, two of them Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs.
Well, why not, when they've spent 73 years between them,supporting United. They also play for them, and I don't.
Saturday,however,might be their final hurray in a champions' league final. The last time they appeared there,they came back not smiling. Barcelona scared them stiff. Barcelona ended their dreams. If they fail to get it right this time,also against Barcelona, they would regret it all their lives. That, in itself,is enough incentive.Not getting Fergie angry is another.Then,not getting me disappointed is yet another...