We all have our dreams.Some dream of making all the money in the world.others dream of making a family.Some dream of being a bit sweet-tongued to woo the best of ladies/men,yet others dream of making heave.Even the devil has a dream: the day he would grab as much souls as he could to hell.Therefore,it is no news if I had one.What might be news,however,is the content of my dream.And believe me,I have a lot.I dream of making heaven,but before then to reach the topmost level of my educational pursuit; to acquire wealth so as to be comfortable; to get married to a very pretty,and also well behaved,damsel; to have as many kids as possible(no kidding); to be alive and see my children's children,the way my parents and siblings would see mine; to be the governor of Abia State; and to witness the day Abia leader T.A Orji would be disgraced out of office(that would be very soon).
Of all these lofty dreams,however,what would be my most enjoyable dream would be seeing a new Nigeria,devoid of its current malaise,filled with joy and religious,as well as ethnic tolerance!
Even the biggest fool knows Nigeria is retrogressing,rather than progressing.Infrastructural development is at its lowest ebb,power is a luxury we cannot afford,security condition is a nightmare and poverty is gallopping fast on the common man.Why not,when we have bad leaders who stop at nothing to make matters worse?I can boldly say that Nigerian politics and its politicians are the worst in the whole world.They are illiterates,they lack conscience and CANNOT accept their faults.The past Tunisian leader,who relinquished power,might be a devil in his country,and rightly so,with the problems he has caused.But he would rub shoulders with the likes of the Biblical Elijah if compared with Nigerian leaders.
Do you know people survive in Nigerian hospitals by God's grace,rather than medical intervention?Do you know more than three-quarter of Nigerian graduates are as unemployed as they come?Nigeria is a failed nation,and the people do not deserve it.Our leaders are nonchalant to our needs.
Therefore,as the elections draw near,I dream our votes would count so that the corrupt leaders would give way for the less-corrupt,and at least reduce our pains(we know it wouldn't stop,with the sort of people in politics)
We therefore urge the INEC chairman Prof. Attahiru Jega to put his and all hands on deck to save us.Nigeria would change in years to come.That,I am sure of.That would be my sweetest dream turned to reality.I know,with the fulfil

lment of this dream,others would come to fruition...