The last time I set eyes on Ngozi Nwosu, the 'peaceful Peace' of Fuji House of Commotion, she was struggling with the likes of Ada Ameh, Ngozi Ezeonu and Iyabo Lawani on who would get bigger. So big was she that she looked older than her age. I felt bad for my sister from Arochukwu, in Abia State.
When a jobless reporter from Sun Newspaper revealed she had HIV, or is it cancer or kidney failure, I felt bad. I prayed, prayed and prayed...until I saw her again.
Not that I didn't expect it, but she looked ten years younger and had lost all fat. I almost 'chyked' her *wink*. She revealed she had been exercising, and told us she had no ailment.
"At a point, I started asking myself whether I was really sick...I don't know why he (the reporter) crashed what I've taken years to build..."
Take a bow, sis. I can't wait to see her, tongue-in-cheek, compete for roles with the likes of Omotola and Genevieve.