I always knew it would be next to impossible to oust Libyan leader Col. Muammar Gaddafi. While Tunisia's Ben Ali and Egypt's Hosni Mubarak took to their heels, I knew the next target in the revolution would never let go. And he didn't disappoint. Not even the death of his son and hundreds of people has changed his mind. He doesn't even seem ready to back down. Just as early as yesterday, he vowed to remain in the country, ''dead or alive''
He even said he would welcome death because martyrdom would be a "million times better" than surrender. That man is unbelievably a tiger, negatively or not. I admire him. Hear him,
"We only have one choice. This is our country and we shall stay here till the end - dead, alive, victorious. It doesn't matter.
"We shall not leave. We shall not surrender. We shall not sell it," he added. "We welcome death. Martyrdom is a million times better."
I do not like what is happening in Libya, but I just admire that man's courage. Whether he's right or wrong, I cannot just tell.