Unbelievable! So I'm now big enough to be interviewed? Check this out...copied it out from the site my interview appeared,

Writing comes with its challenges, but not when Kelechi Udensi is involved. He sees it as a hobby. In this interview, he tells us about his love for writing, and nollywood

You use the name Yusuf, yet you are Igbo. Why?
(giggles) It has to do with my time in the north. I'm so used to the northerners . They did not  want to use my name wrongly, so they gave me Yusuf. It's funny, really, because a lot of people have asked me this same question. I am no northerner. I must have stayed in Kaduna for a while. I love the norherners. I even have a little knowledge of Hausa language.

So where are you from?
I am from Item, in Bende Local Government in Abia State. I am the first son, but the second child from a family of three. I am in my twenties. My parents are very much alive and kicking. They are doing well, and proud of me.

How did you develop your love for writing?
I cannot just say, because writing is something I love doing. It looks like something I developed from my mother's womb. Therefore, saying I developed my writing skill out of something is a bit unfair.

What motivates to write?
A lot. The decay in the country. The infrastructural, moral and academic decays in the society, in my state, would make even the softest of hearts to go into political criticism. No matter what, I am prepared to make this country great, with my contribution.

You haven't told us about yourself.
I graduated from Abia State University. I did Mass Communication. I attended the legendary and prestigious Government College Umuahia. I used to be very popular then in school, because I was so good in acting and debate. I still am.

How old are you?
(laughs) I'm not a girl who hides age. I entered and left secondary school in 1996 and 2002 respectively. Make out the age yourself. (general laughter)

You said earlier you are good in acting. Why haven't you joined Nollywood?
Seriously, a few producers have approached me for a role, but I had been busy then. My blog, my writings have been taking my time. Im also furthering my education. I also work. I equally have a drama group in Kaduna. Now, I am very ready for any movie role. I want to be involved in a movie. I want to make the best out of this industry. I want to help make this industry great. That is my dream.

Do you think you can make it? One of your friends once revealed you are very thorough when business is involved
But if you do not take your business serious, that is a problem. I do not know who told you that, but he/she is obviously right. If no producer is thorough in nollywood, then there is a problem

Who are your role models?
I have a lot. John Grisham makes me happy. I love Chinua Achebe, both as an old boy of my secondary school and a writer. Who wouldn't liked Soyinka? I like Chimamanda Adichie too.

Nollywood?
Uncle Pete Edochie is my role model, so is Bob-Manuel Udokwu. For the ladies, Chinyere Wilfred is my main sister. I love her a lot. I do not know why. I hope to act with her soonest. I sure do.