They have started again. They called her a kleptomaniac, then a lesbian, then sugar-daddies' patroniser, and more. Yet she has remained dignified. Now they circulate a nude picture they allege belongs to her. Her response? Always as brillian and dignified as ever
''This is to assure my numerous concerned friends, fans and family that the picture is not mine, a look at the devilish pictures shows a tripod light and if you look closely, you will see the only part of the picture that is blunt are what is suppose to be her face, if you ask those who have seen my body they will tell you I do not have a single tattoo but just a birth mark.
''We leave whoever is not busy and has been sending these pictures around to their conscience while I concentrate on building my career and business which is doing well now''
Well said, Empress. I must admit I love this girl. I have not seen a single bad thing she has ever done(well, except dating Timaya, which she regrets, anyway). I advise they leave her alone to live her life.