I remember Stella Dimoko-Korkus (I'm sure you know her) once revealed actress (?) Stephanie Nene Oforka was pregnant for footballer Kalu Uche. I also remember her saying later that Uche called her and was angry. In fact, he denied knowing Stephanie, and even said anyone who had her number should give to him, so he would know her. He even said he was single and still searching.
It was therefore a huge surprise when I saw, through Stella, that Kalu Uche just got married to the same Stephanie, and she is even pregnant.
Some people might call Uche a liar, but I would not blame the young man. It's just his nature. I've always known him as a low-keyed kind of individual. Therefore I am not surprised he got married the way he did (Okay. Now, I just contradicted myself). In fact, I expect his younger brother Ikechukwu, who is even much more low-keyed, to tow same path. May be, by the time we find out, his wife must have had 5 kids.
All the same, congratulations to Kalu. Happy married life. As the Abiriba people (where he comes from) would say, 'kaa'.