Okay, I ran into one of the stupidest and dumbest nollywood stories so far. Despite Oge Okoye insisting she had no problem with Ini Edo, contrary to what people say, and Chioma Toplis, contrary to what Chioma says, people seem not to let her be. What is the latest?
According to the idle writer, Ini Edo accused Oge Okoye, her former (?) closest friend, who is also married, of trying to snatch her husband. They exchanged words, and subsequently engaged themselves in fisticuffs.
No problem. But I ask, what for? Isn't Oge married also? And what on earth would the snatching issue be for? While not dismissing such rumours, my hunch, which always proves right, tells me this is one of the worst lies ever told. They may no more be friends. But fight? I doubt so.
I think people should leave Oge alone. She has a family to cater for. Writing bad things about her would always affect her family. I think it's time actors and their life stories are not twisted the wrong way anymore. Just the way it is with ladies out there, two people could quarrel once in a while. Oge and Ini's shouldn't be any exception.