Frank, we never planned it this way. We always had fun anytime you were around. Everything I did in ABSU revolved around you. Wherever I go, whatever I do, whenever I think, whoever I see, however I act, you always come to my mind. If only things never happened the way they did. If only you were here for us. If only I saw you one last time, to ask you for forgiveness if I ever offended you, to give you reasons to live, to remind you what you told your friends about marriage, about kids, about everything. It still rings in my ear everytime, "Udensi,nwa oga Udensi,hope you would be around when I enter Aba. Would you be in Awka?...ah,don't mind that boy,he's a small boy..." What do you want me to say, and what do you want me not to? If only it never happened, if only that car didn't crash, if only...I could just go on and on.
One thing is sure,however. All my life, I will never forget the times we shared together.I will never forget your jokes, your laughter, your anger, your smiles, your love for water, your penchant for feeling cold (smile), and your love for things we love.
Frank,I would NEVER forget you in life.Thanks for making impact in my life. I may not have said it before, but now I will. I love you. Adieu my brother.