This is an appeal to the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State Of Biafra (MASSOB) to shun ever joining forces with the Boko Haram. Their leader Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has been talking in that direction.
"I congratulate them (Boko Haram) because it has taken me more than 12 years to preach the same language", he said. "...I am telling you that if I have my way, I will join them, and the entire country will turn into crisis, since it is what the Federal Government wants...I wish they will continue in their efforts and if I have my way, I will join them."
We just hope he doesn't have his way. We do not think like Boko Haram. Our philosophy, the philosophy of the Igbo tribe, is never ever the same with theirs. There are a million ways to make things work your way without throwing bombs.
"It is not only the Boko Haram that can throw bombs", he said. That's true. There are lots of people with such courage, but then common sense prevails when the brilliant are involved. The MASSOB are brilliant.
"...we are considering the fact that we can still achieve the same purpose by peaceful means without anybody dying." That is the point. When bombs are thrown, the innocent suffer. We are not known for that. Let Boko Haram do what they want. We aren't them. Let them consider education a sin. We do not. Let them see throwing bombs as the best option to being heard, we should not.