We hear there's good news from Borno State, or anywhere Boko Haram find themselves. A group they call Yusufiyya Islamic Movement (or is it Movement of Islam) has been created (or has been around) and they are against the incessant release of bombs. Nice one. Therefore, the end of Boko Haram is at hand, isn't it? As a positive-minded Nigerian, I say thank goodness. As a realist, I ask 'how?'.
Also, with Ramadan almost upon us, I couldn't help wondering what they would do. Keep bombing on a holy period? Stop bombing and be defeated? Well, I hear they would stop. Okay then, that means the job of the military is over, isn't it? Or would they come back with the bombs once the holy period ends?
I just don't get it. I expect the military to strive harder and harder to stop these guys. They shouldn't depend on 'Yusufiyya' or 'Ramadan'.