Governor Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa's victory in Kaduna State gubernatorial election brings with it much relief,not just for me alone.
One,for the first time,Southern Kaduna-dominated by christians-would have an elected governor from their area.Two,the people who killed and maimed innocent people would be paid back by defeat,even if it can't be enough punishment.Three,my beloved 'siblings' and friends from Southern Kaduna would at least afford a smile.
On a personal level,it's a welcome relief.I predicted three governors would lose their seats,but they all won.I had earlier predicted Yakowa's victory.Had he lost,may be I would have been so bad at predictions.So thank goodness he won.At least,I could boast(oh...I also got Alao-Akala prediction right).
On a serious note,Yakowa's victory is a just reward for humility and loyalty.Nobody deserves it better.I wish him the very best.