If what I hear from a source is true,then Prof.Dora Akunyili and Dr.Chris Ngige of Anambra Central Senatorial district are in for a rerun.But what I do not know is whether the 'actual' result is there for all to see.
While Ngige has accused Akunyili and Gov.Peter Obi of manipulating more than 20,000 votes,Akunyili accused Ngige of desperation.It's talk talk talk all the way.Ngige,a man of the people,is expected to win outright.Well,the rerun,if true,would tell us how possible it is.
And where is Mr.Alex Anene,the REC? Has he finally accepted the #100million,duplex and children's scholarship offer?And who even made the offer,to start with?
Maybe I'm behind time on this issue.Just as I announced Senator David Mark's loss before he won,I hope I'm not wrong this second time.I'm always right,though...