Revenge could be so sweet,especially when unexpected.I watched in awe and shock,but nonetheless in excitement,as Schalke 04 got every penny of revenge on Inter Milan for what the latter did to my beloved Bayern Munich.Brotherhood is sweet.No wonder Schalke did everything to ensure the culprits Samuel Eto'o,Wesley Shneider and Goran Pandev never went close to their net.
I had earlier,out of painful resignation but hopeless secret expectation,tipped Schalke to be battered by their more illustrious opponents.Thankfully,my prediction was wrong.(Hei,don't kill me yet,at least I got the other result between Madrid and Tottenham spot on)
Schalke outplayed Inter in every department,and even the biggest risk-taking gambler would never tip Inter to recover.Okay for me.At least,my beloved Germany would match on while Italy goes!
In the light of this,I hope one more prediction I made would go wrong.I earlier tipped Chelsea to topple Manchester United.I hope to be wrong again!