I've been shocked lately,to say the least,after the Abia State National Assembly results were released. A lot of people,those I know and those I don't know,have been calling to sympathize with me over the massive loss of 'my party PPA'.
I do not understand where all these are coming from.I am no PPA member.I do not even belong to any political party. I feel I'm too young for that,at the moment.Even if I would want to join now,it surely wouldn't be PPA.When the time is right,I would join a party that meets my aspiration and dream for this country.
I won't say I don't know where all these are coming from.But my constant criticism of the Abia State governor is purely professional.I still respect him a lot.If he manages to win the election,we would support him.But when he fails,that would be much better.
So friends,I'm not a PPA member.Not yet.When the time comes,well...