Kaduna,the state I always took as mine after Abia,where I stayed for a long time,where I had lots of friends,where I boasted of,has disappointed me.
I remember the Jos crisis.While I was relaxing in Kaduna,a lot of friends and family advised me to leave the that place before the crisis reached me.I never left.My confidence was that Kaduna would never experience any crisis.And I was sure about it.Well,maybe I was hasty to conclude.
The killings after the presidential election have embarrassed me.Those I boasted to are laughing at me.And I have beaten the dust.Why would the citizens,the stupid ones,want to change the way I feel about this wonderful state?
The action of a few touts would never make me disown the brothers,sisters and friends I have there.We have a chance to redeem ourselves on thursday's gubernatorial elections,to tell people how sorry we are and turn a new leaf.That would happen,I believe.