Governor T.A Orji's match towards re-election in Abia State received a knock,with just about 24 hours to the election.The Aba Traders' Union(A.T.U) rose together against him...and advised Abians to stay away from him on the election day.This was disclosed by a certain Chief Adolphus Nkemdilim,the A.T.U leader.
While this may not actually affect Orji,in fact it wouldn't,it is however instructive.The voice of A.T.U seems to be the voice of the entire state.
On my own,I've gone spiritual.I challenged God lately.If Orji wins,then I would accept him as God's anointed,stop slating him and also advise other critics I know(a lot of them,really)to stop.That way,I wouldn't blame anyone if he starts doing wrong again...well,only God would tell.
Personally,I reiterate I may not vote for him.Let my conscience judge that.
Well,in less than 26 hours...