Nothing pains like defeat,especially when it happens more than once.Muhammadu Buhari has every reason to feel bad.Afterall,this would be the third time he would lose the presidential election.
I feel sympathy for this man I respect.I feel a little sense of injustice.But then,life itself is unfair.
No one can deny he had a lot of positives in mind for the country.But so do other contestants.
I expect him to take heart.He has to borrow a leaf from the great Abraham Lincoln,who lost a lot,yet won at last.Failure doesn't lead to resignation to fate,in an ideal circumstance,rather it leads to further hardwork to achieve the success so craved for.I urge him to support President Goodluck Jonathan to build a better Nigeria.
I therefore implore on his supporters to sheathe their swords and wait for Buhari's time.Surely,it might come.Afterall,change is what we believe in.