It's not like gossip journalists don't have anything else to write, but they have so much been on Ini Edo's case that she would be wondering what she did wrong. Even in marriage, they haven't let her be. Either they think she uses juju, or they think she fought and stripped naked with her 'best friend' Oge Okoye, or she expresses her sexuality with her own gender, and lots and lots and lots.
It however seems her alleged affair with ex-speaker House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole has hit her hard. She has also denied it.
She has never dated the man. She is a married woman. The only time she ever saw him was on TV. Only Bankole's wife (and probably girlfriend{s}) has seen him 'there'. Any journalist that started such rumour is careless. If Bankole lavished the money so quoted on her, then she should be elsewhere not Nigeria, probably the Bahamas, having fun. She wouldn't even recognise the man if she ever saw him. She is married, for emphasis, and wouldn't cheat on oga Philip Ehiagwina, bla bla bla.
I do not know whether I believe her or not. I wouldn't have, since I am not her fan. But if I were to face it, then I believe her. I entirely buy into her explanation (whether or not I'm wrong).
She's a celebrity, isn't she? Let her face it.