"Have you seen the Arowolo murder 'pics'?...surely, you must have. What is the latest?...do you think he actually did it?...what must have led to this?...bla bla bla"

Quite a lot of questions have come my way from people who need my opinion on the alleged murder of Titilayo Oyakhire by her husband Kolade Arowolo. Not one, not two, and not even three people have asked me what I felt.
First, I apologise for having gone off for a while. A few unfortunate events made it so. However, I feel gutted. The murder picture is probably one of the worst I have seen so far. Probably just one ranks higher. Two, there seems to be no 'latest' on this saga, as every minute throws up a new twist. Three, whether Kolade actually did it is what I can't answer. I wasn't there. The court, however, have that unenviable puzzle to solve. Four, what has led to this, we can only guess...or just imagine.
Lately, Kolade's parents confirmed the couple used to fight, and they were both hot-tempered. Titi, she said, once threatened to poison Kolade. Really? In fact, his mother even said Kolade once suffered madness (or mental illness, mildly put). That is a new twist.
Whether his parents are being sincere, or simply acting up a script written by his lawyers, we would know soon...and on this page.