Radical man of God,and new political entrant,Pastor Tunde Bakare is a man that fears nobody.A lot of us have a lot of things to say about him.I,for one,have had a lot to say.I must admit I like radicals.
However,what people,even me,have failed to fathom,is what exactly he brings to CPC Presidential hopeful,Muhammadu Buhari.He might have no political structure,and he seems to contradict himself each time he talks,albeit on politics.Recent comments have not stopped me wondering on the latter.
"...even CPC(his supposed party) cannot win this election.All I'm hearing is that 'he(himself)wants to run with Buhari'.I am running a different race".
What race,I asked myself,except the one he is running with Buhari?
"You don't even understand it," he continued,"when the time comes,you will know.May God forgive your ignorance".
Whose ignorance,I wondered again?I particularly cannot make a thing out of his statements and its connection with his political race.Is he not interested,or is he trying to look for a way out of the expectant shame,if his ambition fails?I do not know,but at least I know his statements would do his man,Buhari,no good.
Bakare as a running mate was considered a political flop at the first place.I wonder what this would be considered as.Do you have an idea?