November is my best month.Predictably so.First,that was the month my parents got married.That was the month my literary idol Chinua Achebe was born.But most importantly,that was the month I was born.Aside that however,I just am head-over-heels in love with this month.
Lately,March has been added to my favourite month,and 23rd,my best day.The reason is quite simple.That was the month my 'mother aside my mother' was born.
Chinyere Wilfred has always sent butterflies hovering all over me since I noticed her.My parents,siblings and friends cannot stop asking ''when would you stop being a fan of this lady?'', and I have not stopped answering ''never''.
I may not be a fan of Nigerian movies,but I certainly do not miss any movies she features in.A writer once asked if we were related,because I always spoke of her in glowing terms.
I am never ashamed saying it,she makes me happy.Her ever-smiling face impresses me and her cool attitude makes me relax.Sure,hubby is such a lucky man.
So,as she celebrates her birthday today(March 23),I wish the best for her and her kids,who are my good friends.surely,she would spend many more years,and I surely wouldn't get tired of writing this as long as she lives.Happy birthday,big sis!!!!