In a few weeks,the long awaited election starts.But yours faithfully is confused on whom to vote.Ok,I accept I would vote for our dear GEJ as president. Afterall,that is everybody's wish.Not that other contestants are bad.Just that,at the moment,I feel GEJ is the one.Maybe I'd change my mind before the election,who knows.
As you would expect,my dilemma is on Abia State.Who do I vote for on the election day,if I were to be there that day?Before you call me cocky,let me quickly do so myself.Yes,my vote would go a long way in deciding who becomes the governor(Sorry I'm so obssessed with matters of this state.I just can't help it)
Do I vote for Prince Paul Ikonne of the ACN?Not a chance,if you ask me.He was part and parcel of this catastrophic administration.
Do I go for Chris Akomas of the PPA?No way.Even though he is such a nice man,I doubt I would love this godfather thing again.
May be I should vote for Stanley Ohajuruka of the LP?No.He seems unserious and a bit unsure of his chances.
Or the ANPP man(what's his name again?)?Well,no.He is,as you now notice,unpopular.
Then I should re-vote the incumbent governor T.A Orji of PPA,then APGA,and then PDP?DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!
The problem is this:we have no strong candidate.If Ikechi Emenike,who is still in court,wins his case(by God's grace),then I wouldn't think twice voting for him.But for now,I feel one man could be managed.He is Reagan Ochiagha Ufomba of APGA.I feel he has the charisma.You only need to see him in a second to like him.I did in hours,and I got so obssessed.He speaks so passionately about the state,has no godfather,fears nobody and is so vast.I spoke with him for just a few minutes,and I wished there and then he would become the governor without any election!
Time has come,Abians,to vote for your future.Time has come,to help change your state for the better.Only your vote would do that.Years of deceit and misrule has to be over,and we have to make it so.Let us vote for the personality,and not the party.Let us choose Ufomba.
Note,he is not related to me,and he doesn't even have my number.I speak from what I have seen,and wish we all would see.