I can't wait for the election to end.First,so that our leaders can use the people's money for things other than campaigns.Then again,so we remove the wheat from the chaff.Also,so our seemingly unending questions would be answered.But most importantly,so we do not hear irritating comments.
First,I am tired of hearing people call 'umbrella' 'umblerra'. I'm tired of people saying 'my people love me', when the people do not.I'm sick and tired of hearing people say 'if you like,vote for him.If you like,do not.He must win'. I'm dead tired of hearing glaring lies and promises we know can never be fulfilled...''I would build an airport in all villages''...What I'm so tired of is hearing people say 'my vote wouldn't count anyway' when it actually would.One vote,we know,can make a whole lot of difference.
However,I can accept to hear all these if the only thing I would hear were ''I would expose you...''
A certain governor told his opponents not to criticize him,or he would expose them.Hmn,so if they were criminals and killers and you knew,you would wait until they insult you,before you say it.Now,i hear my dearest GEJ has said he would expose Nuhu Ribadu and Mohammadu Buhari.Nice,but what's keeping you,sir?Say it at once.Let us know if the people we call clean are actually soiled.Do not threaten.Do it.Or do not say it and keep protecting evil.Simple!