Gen Muhammadu OKechukwu Buhari has won
the presidential election at umpteenth time of
asking. I can do nothing but congratulate him
and wish him all the best. He has proved to be a
determined fighter.
I also want to commend president Goodluck
Jonathan, a fine gentleman, someone you cannot
but love. This is not the end for him. Politically,
he still remains young. Who knows, he could
come back to Aso rock one day. I wish him all
the best.
I hope Buhari's victory would bring the change
we have all been looking for. That is no more
than Nigerians deserve. Let this country thrive.
I want to congratulate people like Babatunde
Fashola and Rochas Okorocha who have shown
that APC could really work, as they have shown
in Lagos and Imo respectively. This victory is for
them. I also want to blame those PDP
governors; they know themselves and people
know who I have in mind; who have failed
themselves, their various states and its people.
This loss is in no small measure their faults.
As we enter a new dispensation, let us now
know peace, joy and unity. Ethnic and religious
differences should be a thing of the past, as we
move towards creating a new Nigeria.
Thank you