'Maradona' is at it again. He dribbles and dribbles...like a 'footballer' he is. Come on, you know I mean Nigeria's political 'Maradona', Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB). Listen to what he said about OBJ's administration,
"If I had been lucky (check) like those in the recent past, I would have done more than we did. In my eight years in office I was able to manage poverty and achieve success while somebody (we know who, don't we?) for eight years managed affluence and achieved failure."
Oh, really? Who is really saying this? IBB, or Nelson Mandela? Okay, we ain't in South Africa. Hear 'Maradona',
"Politics? Forget it. I will sit in Minna here and people will come and seek my advice."
Oh, dear! Advice? What a pity, then. We're set to have much more dribblers in Nigerian politics. Our patient wait for stability goes on then.