When a man is in his twenties,they say,the journey of life starts.It was just like yesterday that people my age left primary school.All of a sudden,my age mates are thinking of marriage.It is just so sudden.
What time would i have to find the wife of my dream?What time do i have to actualize my dream of being a professional goalkeeper(that's the least of my worries.I could easily reduce my age)?What time do i have to taste the varieties of life?The simple truth is that there is no time.But then,that is life.Before we know it,we would clock 40!
The issue is,how do we shape our lives?How do we start making ourselves future role models?Some do so by becoming armed robbers.Others do so by indulging in various vices that are unmentionable.Yet others,like me(lol)

,tow the responsible path.
Hey,that could be life,and we're free to do whatever we want.However,what we do today shapes our tomorrow.There is a saying, 'The way we live on earth determines the way we leave it'